A 30 year resident of Brea, Sheila has been a full-time Realtor(R) in North Orange County since 1993. She has sold in excess of $250 million in real estate during his career, and continues to outsell the average North O.C.-area Realtor(R) by four-to-one margin. Sheila’s approach toward success in real estate embraces the philosophy of “Focusing on the Important Things.” This attitude creates long-term relationships that support word-of-mouth references and repeat business, the cornerstone of any successful endeavor.
- Active California Real Estate License since January 1993
- Member, Pacific Southwest Board of Realtors (Formerly North Orange County Board of Realtors)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, City of Brea Chamber of Commerce
- Centurion Agent Award 1999, 00, `01, `02, `03 & 2004
- Double Centurion Award 2005
- Double Centurion Award 2006
- Top Producer Coldwell Banker 2007-2013
Areas of Expertise
You know when someone has a real knowledge of the area when she speaks of previous landmarks and uses of the rolling hills of Brea, Fullerton, and La Habra—the rich history of agriculture and oil, the “old” Brea-Olinda High School, and what Birch Street was before it became a center for family entertainment including movie theaters and eating establishments. Sheila’s knowledge of Brea and the surrounding communities is based on personal experience, years of community involvement, and simply the fact that she raised her family here.
Addressing potential problems before they appear. Sheila prepares buyers and sellers for any possible “Bumps in the Road” and informs them of their options. She believes education is one of the essential steps in the real estate transaction and provides every opportunity to support his client’s need and right to be informed.
- Sheila and her team believe in the value of advertising to help their clients sell quickly and at the best possible price using an extensive marketing platform.
- Advertising resources including upwards of 15 marketing venues ranging from print-advertising to dynamic movie screen advertisements, and any viable option in between.
- Expert real estate advice backed by 25+ years of experience
- Real estate investment opportunities
- Extensive community awareness and involvement
- White Glove Concierge Services
- 4-Step Property Certification Plan
- VIP Seller Service
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy Exit Agreement
- Move-Up Money
- Dual-Agency Discount
- Quick Sale Savings
- First Time Buyers
- Homebuyer Ready
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Retirement/Senior Markets
- International Properties
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets